minimato:

bonus spotted hyena (Crocuta crocuta)

[x] [x] [x] [x]

gsummers:

Fang 2© GSummers


awkwardsituationist:

when he was a young warthog… simba ate pumbaa. circle of life and all. photos by trix jonker from the addo elephant park in the eastern cape province of south africa.

bachelors-boulevard:

World Record Catch Of The Day – Florida Man Catches 800 Pound Shark, Fries It Up On The Barbecue And Eats It With His Mates!

A land fisherman caught a record-breaking 805lb mako shark – and then barbecued and ate it with his friends.

These are supposed to be ‘veteran fisherman’, and ‘conservationists’, so i’m not sure what kind of condition they were expecting that shark to be in after it spent over an hour trying to fight them off. It’s contradictory to tag 98% of your catches, and kill the other 2%, just because big game makes your dick hard. All of this is just fucking dumb, I can’t even. 

gsummers:

Dragon © GSummers


becausebirds:

Bearded Vulture

good lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next Page